Gelman & Associates is a boutique Family Law firm located in North York with offices across the GTA being served by a team of 8 lawyers and accompanying support staff.
The Office Manager will provide exceptional accounting and administrative support to management, clients and vendors.
– Prepare and process client billings
– Support for credit and collection activities and banking disbursement postings
– AR – collections, bank deposits, entries
– AP – cheque runs, AP invoice entries
– Responsible for answering inquiries from clients for help and/or guidance on billing issues
– Act as liaison for all technology (i.e. smartphones, printer, fax, scanner, copier, telephone, local area network) and work with IT to resolve issues on a timely basis
– Handle new employee office orientation and technology requirements
– Develop and implement effective procedures for the continuous improvement of office operations, including cost/efficiency comparisons for services and supplies
– Establish and build constructive relationships with internal and external (suppliers, clients and associates) customers
– Maintain tenant contact information, ordering keys and/or other equipment, and coordinate/assist with satellite office management
– Supervise administrative staff
– Administrative support – health and safety administration, monitor computer system, etc
– Post-secondary education with 5-10 years of directly related Office Management (or relevant) experience (at least three years must have been in a management role).
– Accounting experience
– PC Law experience – A/P and A/R (an asset)
– Proficient knowledge with computer software programs including MS Word, Outlook and Excel
– General knowledge of basic accounting principles
– Research and problem solving skills; attention to detail
– Excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills
– Strong client service skills
– Multi-tasker who is able to consistently meet deadlines
– Must be a team player who is comfortable working with others in a fast-paced environment
– Must be comfortable with diversity of duties
– Demonstrated professionalism
Qualified candidates can email their cover letter and resume in confidence to:
We thank you for your interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
© 2020 by Gelman & Associates Family Law Lawyers. All rights reserved. Website designed and managed by Umbrella Legal Marketing